10.02.2007

This looks like a case for Ice T




So I wrote about this guy
earlier, as it turns out he's kind of a fixture downtown. In fact, for
over a year he's been standing at Daley Plaza, stoic like a Buckingham Palace guard, with the "stop raping my wife" sign.

I went looking for some info on this guy because I felt that any
accusations of rape should be investigated, and since the special
victims unit was busy when I called, It was up to me. (Ice T
said: "You gotta take this one yourself, dog! Straight-up, these people
depending on you, got it? dont you let the man rape nobody!")

As it turns
out, this man is crazy (not Ice, well maybe him too, but the sign guy).
While I thought there was a chance that an FBI agent named Chris Saviano
could be up at the top of the Daley building continually raping this
poor man's wife non-stop for the past year, while the mayor, dressed as
Mussolini, having canceled all personal appearances, laughs manically.

Nope. crazy. Turns out Farhad Khoiee-Abbasi
(rape-sign guy) lost his job, was going through a divorce, decided to
be his own lawyer and cracked up a bit. He blames his troubles on a FBI
agent who's existence has not been confirmed.

You can read a little more about him in this article: Middle Eastern Chicago Immigrant Protests FBI for Ruining His Marriage

Just another crazo...too bad, i thought this one was the real thing.

Ok, next up. I ran into queen of england downtown. She's black, a dude, and tried to sell me crack... but i think she's the real deal.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy's sign is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Hi, im trying to convert mpg video files to avi using Roxio video copy and convert. When I go to convert it it just says 100% done phase 1 out of 1 complete. When I go to the saved file location. Nothing is there. Im running on XP. It has worked before but very few times.

__________
[url=http://darmowetapety24.blogspot.com]Tapety[/url]

Anonymous said...

I need them absolutely free for a PC. FREE!!!

_____________
[url=http://e-articles24.com/what-is-the-best-health-insurance-for-a-25-yr-old-married-couple/]What is the best health insurance for a 25 yr old married couple[/url]

Anonymous said...

my memory is very low on my computer and I am looking to clear and store some of that to allow the computer to move through the web and application much faster......Thanks

_____________
[url=http://e-articles24.com/what-is-a-good-fitness-program-for-a-skinny-kid-like-me/]What is a good fitness program for a skinny kid like me[/url]

Anonymous said...

in TURING LANGUAGE. var i : int var number : array 0 .. of int for counter1 : 0 .. 9 randint (i, 0, 9) put i : 2 .. end for so far this is what i have done. the ten numbers apear on the outputscreen but they must not repeat . i dont know how to do this part wat should i do a little coding will help: den a number is subsequently entered by the user causing the first N numbers in the list to be reversed . example if 6 is chosen the order of the first six numbers is reversed example random numbers: 1 5 8 3 4 9 7 6 2 the first 6 numbers are reversed 9 4 3 8 5 1 7 6 2

_____________________
[url=http://make-money-on-surveys.blogspot.com/]Paid surveys[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo… run that utility from Microsoft and it should tell you.

__________
http://bblog7.classystyle.org/index.php/-_-viewModule-Blog_viewCenterPage-Entry.php_userID-mckey_entryID-46a1c36129afb

Anonymous said...

Okay so I am a gamer. I love playong Modern Warfare 2 and I would like to share some of my gameplay onto youtube. I know how to do voiceovers but the problem is that I want to record my actual gameplay. Not record it on a camera but able to record it without the camera. How do you this?

____________
[url=http://darmowetapety24.blogspot.com]Tapetki[/url]

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)