9.20.2007

I'm charging head long in to the rough waters of the blog-o-sphere!



Anyone (if anyone) reading this knows I'm not the blogging type, the type to read blogs, or even string words together to form coherent sentences dare paragraphs even. But i think i'm losing touch with a lot of you (imaginary "readers"). plus i'm bored at my temp job and have time to fill...so

I know i'm slow at catching on with popular technology; cell phones, myspace, indoor plumbing. but i guess i'll give it a shot, if nothing else i'll put pictures up.

6 comments:

Austin said...

Do it, buddy! Show us the hotness.

Unknown said...

Awww. I sure do like Ms. Beans.

Anonymous said...

you realize this is just a live journal

Anonymous said...

I like how not that long ago you were all like, oooh, I don't reeeead blogs! Chicago does crazy shit to people, Goobs!

Ahem. Where is my link? ;)

Tully said...

Sweet dude. Blogs are hell, but kind of cool too. Just a way to live online and not do shit in the real world. Are you coming to Missouri anytime soon? I've got a fouton (spelling?) you can crash on if you're ever here.
Tully

Liz said...

and here i thought you had dropped off the face of the earth.. welcome back. chicago! you finally made it there, way ahead of me and kyle.